TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OMAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION WEBSITES
5. Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the OMA websites are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The OMA is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact OMA immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
7. User Obligations. You warrant that you will abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations with respect to your use of the OMA websites and not interfere with the use and enjoyment of the OMA websites by other users or with the OMA's operation and management of the OMA websites. You will, at all times, provide true, accurate, current, authorized, and complete information when submitting information or materials on the OMA websites, including, without limitation, information required to be provided through an OMA registration form. If any false, inaccurate, untrue, unauthorized or incomplete information is submitted by you, the OMA reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the OMA websites. You warrant that you will not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious, when using the OMA websites, or defame or otherwise harm any party, including the OMA, through your use of the OMA websites.
9. Proprietary Rights. The content of the OMA websites includes, without limitation, (i) the OMA's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification (collectively "OMA Marks"); and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the OMA websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "OMA Content"). OMA Content is the property of the OMA, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and is protected by law including, but not limited to, Sultanate Of Oman copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale, publication, broadcast, circulation or dissemination of any OMA Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the OMA or the owner of such content if the OMA is not the owner. Any use of the OMA Marks without the OMA's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the OMA Content, including any such notices appearing on any OMA Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the OMA websites.
10. Feedback. If you send or transmit any communications or materials to OMA by mail, email, telephone, or otherwise, suggesting or recommending changes to OMA intellectual property, including without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, or any comments, questions, suggestions, or the like ("Feedback"), OMA is free to use such Feedback irrespective of any other obligation or limitation between you and OMA governing such Feedback. You hereby assign to OMA all right, title, and interest in, and OMA is free to use without any attribution or compensation to any party, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, although OMA is not required to use any Feedback.
11. Responsibility for Use of the Internet and the OMA websites. Use of the Internet and the OMA websites is solely at your risk and is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. The OMA does not guarantee the confidentiality or security of any communication or other material transmitted to or from the OMA websites over the Internet or other communication network. The OMA shall not be obligated to correct or update the OMA websites, the OMA Content or the User-Generated Content and the OMA shall not be liable for omissions, typographical errors, or out-of-date information which may appear on the OMA websites.
12. Disclaimer. OMA Content is provided for informational purposes only, is believed to be current and accurate at the time of posting, and is not intended as, and should not be construed to be, legal, financial, medical, or consulting advice. Physicians and other qualified health care practitioners should exercise their professional judgment in connection with the provision of services and should seek legal advice regarding any legal questions. References and links to third parties do not constitute an endorsement or warranty by the OMA and OMA hereby disclaims all express and implied warranties of any kind.
13. Third Party Information. The OMA websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the AMA websites are those of the respective third party and not of the OMA or its affiliates. The OMA makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
14. Advertisers. The OMA websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the OMA websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by the OMA. The OMA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the OMA websites. Further, the OMA shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the OMA websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
15. Links to Third Party websites. The OMA websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which the OMA exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by the OMA or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the OMA websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
16. Links to OMA websites and OMA Content. Links posted by third parties to the OMA websites and/or OMA Content may not use the OMA trademark or logo and shall not suggest that the OMA promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the OMA websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. The OMA reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the OMA's rights or causes interruption or deterioration of OMA Content.
17. Communications. By giving us your phone number, you authorize us to send text messages (via autodialers or similar technologies) to the phone number(s) you have provided to us for the purposes of members and non-members will receive membership renewal reminders, special dues offers and breaking health care news. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. OMA does not charge you to receive them, but standard text messaging rates from your wireless carrier may apply. Any costs related with receiving a text message are the responsibility of you and/or the individual receiving it.
18. Warranties Disclaimed. THE OMA WEBSITES AND OMA CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." NEITHER THE OMA, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, OR TRUSTEES NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY "OMA PARTIES") PROVIDE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (i) THE OMA WEBSITES OR OMA CONTENT, OR ANY RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY YOU, ARE COMPLETE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR NON-INFRINGING; (ii) ACCESS TO THE OMA WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE OMA WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (iv) OMA CONTENT WILL REMAIN UNCHANGED OR ACCESSIBLE ON THE OMA WEBSITES. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.